Follow us on Twitter Join us on Facebook Join us on Instagram
Untitled Document


Agricultural Vendor 

You must possess an agricultural certificate from the Agricultural Commissioner in your county and have a product that we do not already have or need more of. 

Non-Agricultural Vendor / Prepared Foods

All prepared food vendors must provide artisan food products that you prepared yourself. However, at present, we have no vacancy – sorry. We are not accepting applications for prepared food vendors at this time.

Crafts Vendor

Twice a year Mar Vista Farmers’ Market hosts an artisan and crafts event. All participating vendors must live in Mar Vista and make everything they sell.

Please fill out the relevant application form (click here)

Please note space is limited and we do not have openings for all product categories. If we have a space for the products you offer, we will contact you to complete the application process. Thank you. 


The Mar Vista Arts and Crafts collective is held twice annually at Mother’s Day and the December holidays.  You must live/work in Mar Vista and make what you sell.  

Artisan Application Form